1. Estonian standards, with the exception of the ISO standards transposed by endorsement method, are sold pursuant to the Estonian standard price list, with a separate price for parallel text Estonian standards. These price lists shall apply to standards sold under a single licence. Prices of standards under an intranet licence shall be calculated based on the number of users multiplied by coefficients in the price coefficient tables for Estonian, ISO and IEC standards, respectively.
2. The basis of the price calculation for the standards and publications of other standards organisations are the conditions stated in the co-operation agreements entered into with other standards organisations and the price lists established by them. In matters not regulated in co-operation agreements the catalogue prices of standards and other publications of standards organisations and the prices stated on their websites are valid. The price is converted into euros.
2.1 The prices of ISO standards, including the ISO standards transposed into Estonian standards by endorsement method, are based on the price list established by ISO, converting the corresponding amounts into euros.
2.2 The prices of IEC standards are based on the IEC price list, converting the corresponding amounts into euros.
3. In the absence of a co-operation agreement, the standards, publications and the copies thereof of other standards organisations are sold pursuant to the general conditions of sale and prices established by the corresponding organisations or through the mediator of the sales transaction IHS Global Inc. pursuant to the price established by the latter. The price is converted into euros.
4. European standard-like documents (CR, TS, TR, CWA, IWA etc) and European prestandards (ENV) are sold pursuant to the price list of Estonian standards.
5. The drafts of European and Estonian standards (except final drafts and the drafts used for preparing and publishing a standard) are sold for 0,25 EUR per A4 page.
6. The drafts of international standards (except final plans and the plans used for preparing and publishing a standard) are sold for 0,64 EUR per A4 page.
7. Standards and standard drafts are sold to members of Technical Committees or Project Committees and co-operation partners of EVS pursuant to the EVS price list, with the exception of:
7.1 electronic copies of standard drafts accepted in the standardisation programme at the proposal of the Technical Committees or co-operation partners or
7.2 electronic copies of standard plans developed by a Technical Committee of a European or international standard organisation reflected by a corresponding Technical Committee and
7.3 a Technical Committee’s author’s copies of standards approved by the Technical Committee.
The documents mentioned in clauses 7.1–7.3 will be made available to members of the Technical Committee for free, according to EVS Guide 6.
8. Students and teachers get a 50% discount for Estonian standards if they pay in cash or by bank card. Standards are only sold on paper (text on A4 format).
9. The prices of standards and publications are accompanied by costs pursuant to the service fees mentioned below.
9.1. Sending paper versions of standards to customers via the intermediation of Eesti Post, the following prices are added when the parcel is mailed:
* national parcel 0,96 EUR per standard;
* international parcel to European countries 4,15 EUR per standard;
* international parcel to outside European countries 6,39 EUR per standard.
9.2 In the case of other parcels, the basis for calculating the consignment cost is the price list established by Eesti Post.
9.3 The prices of other publications and standards are accompanied by the expenses incurred for the sale and acquisition thereof (postal charges, bank operations, customs fees etc).
Conditions of use of the e-shop of Estonian Centre for Standardisation
Terms and Conditions for the use of Electronic Documents