Withdrawn from 15.09.2020
This European Standard gives requirements for the types of industrial trucks specified in the scope of EN ISO 3691-1.
This European Standard is intended to be used in conjunction with EN ISO 3691-1. These requirements are supplementary to those stated in EN ISO 3691-1 with the addition of hazards, which can occur when operating in potentially explosive atmospheres.
This European standard covers the following requirements:
- Electrical requirements
- Noise emissions
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
This European standard defines supplementary requirements to EN ISO 3691-1:
- Travel speed
- Travel and breaking controls - Additional operation from alongside pedestrian-controlled and stand-on trucks
- Lift chains
- Mast tilt and carriage isolation
- Operator's seat
- Protection against crushing, shearing and trapping
- Information for use (instruction handbook and marking)
Annex A (informative) contains the list of significant hazards covered by this European Standard.