The present document defines the mobility management of interworking at the Inter-System Interface (ISI) for Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) system supporting Voice plus Data (V+D).
The TETRA V+D Inter-working - basic operation part defines the Inter-System Interface (ISI) between the SwMIs as specified in the following sub-parts:
• Transport layer independent, General design.
• General design, PSS1 over E.1.
• General design, SIP/IP.
• Transport layer independent Additional Network Feature Individual Call (ANF-ISIIC).
• Transport layer independent Additional Network Feature Group Call (ANF-ISIGC).
• Transport layer independent Additional Network Feature Short Data Service (ANF-ISISDS).
• Transport layer independent Additional Network Feature, Mobility Management (ANF-ISIMM) (the present document).
• Generic Speech Format Implementation.
NOTE: These TSs are produced in analogy with the Recommendation ITU-T I.130.
The present document contains the ANF-ISIMM part. The ANF-ISIMM part defines additional Mobility Management (MM) services to the SwMIs. If supported, the ANF-ISIMM services complement the intra-SwMI-MM, authentication and key management services. In support of these, the ANF-ISIMM enables the invocation and operation of these services between the SwMIs over the ISI. Thus, ANF-ISIMM offers the following services:
• Migration and restricted migration.
• Individual subscriber and group profile update.
• Supplementary Service profile update.
• Group attachment/detachment.
• Linked group attachment/detachment.
• Individual subscriber and group database recovery.
• Authentication, one-directionally or mutually between the individual subscriber and the home SwMI.
• Over-The-Air-Re-keying (OTAR) for Static Cipher Key (SCK) generation and SCK delivery.
For the following service are only included in the stage 1 descriptions:
• Group Linking/unlinking.
• GTSI attachment/detachment to a linking participating group from another SwMI.