Withdrawn from 20.04.2020
IEC TS 62686-1:2015(E) defines the minimum requirements for general purpose "off the shelf" COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) integrated circuits and discrete semiconductors for ADHP (aerospace, defence and high performance) applications. This Technical Specification applies to all components that can be operated in ADHP applications within the manufacturers' publicly available data sheet limits in conjunction with IEC TS 62239-1. It may be used by other high performance and high reliability industries, at their discretion. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- adoption and modification of STACK Specification S/0001 revision 14 notice 3, update of IEC semiconductor test methods;
- update of JEDEC semiconductor test methods;
- including addition of JEP148A, based on the Physics of Failure Risk and Opportunity assessment;
- update of Annex A with additional JEDEC and IEC test information;
- revision of lead-free termination finish requirements.