This document provides a learner information model specific to mobile learning to enable learning, education and training environments to reflect the specific needs of mobile participants.
This document provides:
- definitions of mobile technology and mobile learning appropriate for all sectors in learning, education and training;
- a description of the learner information model for mobile learning;
- specific learner information that supports learners engaged in mobile learning activities in learning, education and training environments.
- a description of the learner interaction model with mobile systems;
- consideration of learner interactions specific to nomadic learners who move from place to place;
- initial guidance regarding the issue of privacy.
This document does not include:
- in-depth technical review of issues related to adaptability to culture, language and individual needs;
- broad or in-depth technical interoperability issues of mobile computing domains;
- security, authentication or accessibility considerations;
- in-depth details regarding privacy;
- detailed information regarding complementary work within other organizations that might be relevant.