This document specifies a test method for pull through and shear resistance of fibre-cement flat sheets for roofing and cladding.
The results are also applicable for:
- Coated or uncoated sheets manufactured at the same production facility as the tested sheets.
- The test method can be applied to textured or non-textured fibre-cement flat sheets. The results of non-textured sheets are only applicable for textured sheets if the nominal minimum thickness of the textured sheet is at least the nominal thickness of the non-textured sheet.
- The same type of fixing head or washer assembly where applicable if the diameter of the fixing head or washer is 0 mm to 2 mm larger than in the test.
- The Shore A hardness of the sealing washer, where applicable, is ± 5 that of the washer used in the test.
- The diameter of the drilled hole through the fibre cement sheet is 0 mm to 2 mm smaller than in the test, providing there is the required clearance hole around the shank of the fastener.
It applies only to products as delivered.