Kehtetu alates 03.02.2017
This Technical Specification describes the specific ‘Design for PRM use’ requirements applying to rolling stock on the Trans-European Network (TEN) covered by the TSI for PRM and the assessment of those require¬ments. Regarding this document, the following statements apply.
- The definitions and requirements describe specific aspects of ‘Design for PRM use’ required by persons with reduced mobility as defined in the TSI PRM.
- The definitions and requirements of this specification will be used for rolling stock applications.
- This specification only refers to aspects of accessibility for PRM passengers; it does not define general requirements and general definitions for specific components and systems.
- This specification assumes that the vehicle is in the nominal operating condition; any damage or opera¬ting failures will not be taken into account when assessing these requirements.
- Where minimum or maximum dimensions are quoted, these are absolute NOT nominal requirements.
Measurement methods and/or assessment procedures needed to establish a clear pass/fail assessment are provided where necessary.