Kehtetu alates 02.03.2020
This section describes the application program interface for personal identification number keypads (PIN pads) and other encryption/decryption devices. This description includes definitions of the service-specific commands that can be issued, using the WFSAsyncExecute, WFSExecute, WFSGetInfo and WFSAsyncGetInfo functions.
This section describes the general interface for the following functions:
• Administration of encryption devices
• Loading of encryption keys
• Encryption / decryption
• Entering Personal Identification Numbers (PINs)
• PIN verification
• PIN block generation (encrypted PIN)
• Clear text data handling
• Function key handling
• PIN presentation to chipcard
• Read and write safety critical Terminal Data from/to HSM
• HSM and Chipcard Authentication
• EMV 4.0 PIN blocks, EMV 4.0 public key loading, static and dynamic data verification
If the PIN pad device has local display capability, display handling should be handled using the Text Terminal Unit (TTU) interface.
The adoption of this specification does not imply the adoption of a specific security standard.