IEC 61439-7:2022 is available as IEC 61439-7:2022 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.IEC 61439-7:2022 defines the specific requirements for assemblies for the following applications: marinas, camping sites, market squares and electric vehicle charging stations as follows:
- assemblies for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V AC or 1 500 V DC;
- assemblies intended for use in connection with the generation, transmission, distribution and conversion of electric energy, and for the control of electric energy consuming equipment;
- assemblies operated by ordinary persons (e.g. to plug and unplug of electrical equipment);
- assemblies intended to be installed and used in market squares, marinas, camping sites and other similar sites accessible to the public including temporary installations;
- assemblies intended for charging stations for electric vehicles (AEVCS) for Mode 3 and Mode 4. They are designed to integrate the functionality and additional requirements for electric vehicle conductive charging systems according to IEC 61851-1:2017.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2018. It constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following changes with respect to the previous technical specification:
- a general editorial review and a technical revision.