Kehtetu alates 10.04.2019
IEC 61784-2:2014 specifies the performance indicators supporting classification schemes for Real-Time Ethernet (RTE) requirements; the profiles and related network components based on ISO/IEC 8802-3 or IEEE 802.3, IEC 61158 series, and IEC 61784-1 and the RTE solutions that are able to run in parallel with ISO/IEC 8802-3 or IEEE 802.3 based applications. These communication profiles are called Real-Time Ethernet communication profiles. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2010 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes are:
- update of selection tables for CPF 3;
- update of selection tables for CPF 11 and CPF 14;
- addition of a new profile CP 11/3 in 12.4;
- addition of a new profile CP 14/4 in 15.6;
- addition of a new Communication Profile Family - CPF 8 in Clause 20.