IEC 62657-2:2022 this part:
• specifies the fundamental assumptions, concepts, parameters, and procedures for wireless communication coexistence;
• specifies coexistence parameters and how they are used in an application requiring wireless coexistence;
• provides guidelines, requirements, and best practices for wireless communication's availability and performance in an industrial automation plant; it covers the life cycle of wireless communication coexistence;
• helps the work of all persons involved with the relevant responsibilities to cope with the critical aspects at each phase of life-cycle of the wireless communication coexistence management in an industrial automation plant. Life-cycle aspects include: planning, design, installation, implementation, operation, maintenance, administration and training;
• provides a common point of reference for wireless communication coexistence for industrial automation sites as a homogeneous guideline to help the users assess and gauge their plant efforts;
• deals with the operational aspects of wireless communication coexistence regarding both the static human/tool-organization and the dynamic network self-organization.
This document provides a major contribution to national and regional regulations. It does not exempt devices from conforming to all requirements of national and regional regulations.