Kehtetu alates 16.09.2019
IEC TS 62668-1:2016(E) defines requirements for avoiding the use of counterfeit, recycled and fraudulent components used in the aerospace, defence and high performance (ADHP) industries. It also defines requirements for ADHP industries to maintain their intellectual property (IP) for all of their products and services. The risks associated with purchasing components outside of franchised distributor networks are considered in IEC TS 62668-2. Although developed for the avionics industry, this specification may be applied by other high performance and high reliability industries at their discretion. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- identified that the Chinese RECS scheme is no longer maintained;
- added a reference to AS/EN/JISQ 9100;
- added reference to the now published SAE AS6496;
- added reference to more GAO, OECD and ICC reports;
- updated weblinks and other references.