This document provides product category rules (PCR) for the assessment of the environmental performance of reinforced bitumen, plastic and rubber flexible sheets for which the intended use is roof waterproofing.
NOTE The reference product standards are EN 13707 and EN 13956.
This document is intended to be used for the development and issue of a cradle to grave and module D EPD using:
- either generic data and system generic data;
- specific data and system specific data.
This PCR includes requirements and rules to:
- define the indicators to be declared and the way in which they are collected and reported;
- describe which stages of a product’s life cycle are considered in the EPD and which processes are to be included in the life cycle stages;
- include the rules for calculating the Life Cycle Inventory and the Life Cycle Impact Assessment underlying an EPD, including the specification of the quality of the applied data;
- define generic data and system generic data which are to be used for an EPD.