- Both Estonian and valid international standards (ISO and IEC) are available.
- You can search for standards by inserting the designation of a standard or a keyword into the search box.
- If you wish to buy standards from e-shop, please register as a user.
- To add it to your shopping cart, please make your selections on the standard’s detailed view page.
- You can pay via a bank transfer based on your invoice, using a bank link (Swedbank, SEB Pank, Luminor Pank, LHV Pank), credit card (Visa, MasterCard), and in the PayPal payment environment.
- Members of the organization have the opportunity to purchase vouchers and later use them for purchase and browse standards.
- The standards you ordered will become available after the payment.
- You can order invalid Estonian and international standards (ISO and IEC); British, German, and Finnish national standards (BS, DIN, SFS).
- Standards can only be ordered in paper format.
- You can pay via bank transfer based on your invoice.
- The standards you order will be sent to you based on their format, either via e-mail or the Omniva postal service (2-5 working days in Estonia); (larger orders will need to be collected at an Omniva post office, excluding Omniva business customers) or you could come and pick up the standards from the EVS customer service. Please notice! In connection with a pandemic, delivery time of paper standards may take 1-2 months.
- Your order must be sent to email@example.com.
EVS customer service
- Open Mon–Thu 8.30–17.00, Fri 8.30–16.00.
- Address: Akadeemia tee 21/6, 2nd floor, Tallinn.
- You can buy Estonian and international standards (ISO and IEC); British, German, and Finnish national standards (BS, DIN, SFS).
- You can pay by card or cash.
- The standards shall be issued on paper only.
- You shall receive the standards immediately.
Standard usage conditions (copyright)
The standards are the subjects of copyright. The Estonian Centre for Standardisation and Accreditation shall have the right to distribute and reproduce the standards. The Copyright Act shall be applied to the standards, according to which
- it is not allowed to reproduce and publicly distribute the standard;
- an electronic standard with a single-user license can be printed out 2 times and 1 backup can be made;
- an electronic standard with a multi-user license can be made accessible in computer workplaces, depending on the number of users purchased and it could be saved on the internal network or internal server;
- an electronic standard that has a multi-user license can be printed out depending on the number of users and 1 backup can be made;
- there are no restrictions applied to the implementation of the contents of the standard.
More information on standards and copyright.
Additional information can be acquired from the Estonian Centre for Standardisation customer service.
Price list of Estonian standards