Withdrawn from 15.12.2020
This European Standard characterizes the quality of track geometry based on parameters defined in EN 13848 1 and specifies the different track geometry classes which should be considered.
This European Standard covers the following topics:
- description of track geometry quality;
- classification of track quality according to track geometry parameters;
- considerations on how this classification can be used;
- this European Standard applies to high-speed and conventional lines of 1 435 mm and wider gauge;
- this European Standard forms an integral part of EN 13848 series.