Kehtetu alates 01.04.2021
This part of CISPR 14 specifies the requirements that apply to the emission of radiofrequency disturbances in the frequency range 9 kHz to 400 GHz from appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus as defined below, whether powered by AC or DC (including a battery).
Within this standard wherever the term “equipment” is used it includes the more specific terms “appliance”, “household or similar appliances”, “electric tool”, “toys” and “apparatus”.
This International Standard is applicable to the following equipment:
• household appliances or similar equipment;
NOTE 1 Examples are equipment used:
– for typical housekeeping functions in the household environment, which includes the dwelling and its associated buildings, the garden, etc.;
– for typical housekeeping functions in shops, offices, commercial and other similar working environments;
– in farms;
– by clients in hotels and other residential type environments;
– for induction cooking, either in residential or commercial environments.
• electric tools;
NOTE 2 Examples of electric tools include electric motor-operated or electromagnetically driven hand-held tools, transportable tools, lawn and garden machinery.
• similar apparatus.
NOTE 3 Examples are external power controllers using semiconductor devices, motor-driven electro-medical apparatus, electric/electronic toys, automatic goods-dispensing machines, entertainment machines, cine or slide projectors, as well as battery chargers and external power supplies for use with products under the scope of this standard.
Also included in the scope of this standard are separate parts of the above mentioned equipment such as motors and switching devices (e.g. power or protective relays); however, no emission requirements apply to such separate parts, unless otherwise stated in this