This document gives requirements for the types of industrial trucks specified in the scope of EN ISO 3691-5:2015.
This document is intended to be used in conjunction with EN ISO 3691-5:2015.
This document deals with the following significant hazards, hazardous situations or hazardous events relevant, when it is used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer.
These requirements are supplementary to those stated in EN ISO 3691-5:2015 with the addition of requirements for the following hazards:
- Electromagnetic immunity (external radiation).
This document partially replaces the following requirements of EN ISO 3691-5:2015:
- Electrical requirements.
This document defines supplementary requirements to EN ISO 3691-5:2015:
- protection against crushing, shearing and trapping;
- information for use (instruction handbook and marking);
- when operating in potentially explosive atmospheres.
This document does not define supplementary requirements to EN ISO 3691-5:2015:
- Static electricity;
- General principles for the drafting of instructions;
- Sales literature.
Annex A (informative) contains the list of significant hazards covered by this document.