Withdrawn from 01.04.2021
This part of CISPR 14 deals with the electromagnetic immunity of appliances and similar apparatus for household and similar purposes that use electricity, as well as electric toys and electric tools, the rated voltage of the apparatus being not more than 250 V for single-phase apparatus to be connected to phase and neutral, and 480 V for other apparatus.
Apparatus may incorporate motors, heating elements or their combination, may contain electric or electronic circuitry, and may be powered by the mains, by transformer, by batteries, or by any other electrical power source.
Apparatus not intended for household use, but which nevertheless may require the immunity level, such as apparatus intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard, as far as they are included in CISPR 14-1. In addition, the following are also included in the scope of this standard:”
– microwave ovens for domestic use and catering;
– cooking hobs and cooking ovens, heated by means of r.f. energy,
– (single- and multiple-zone) induction cooking appliances;
– appliances for personal care equipped with radiators in the range from UV to IR, inclusive (this includes visible light);
– power supplies and battery chargers provided with or intended for apparatus within the scope of this standard.