This document provides an overview of and guidance on interactions between cloud service partners (CSNs), specifically cloud service brokers, cloud service developers and cloud auditors, and other cloud service roles. In addition, this document describes how cloud service agreements (CSAs) and cloud service level agreements (cloud SLAs) can be used to address those interactions, including the following:
- definition of terms and concepts, and provision of an overview for interactions between CSNs and CSCs and CSPs;
- description of types of CSN interactions;
- description of interactions between CSNs and CSCs;
- description of interactions between CSNs and CSPs;
- description of elements of CSAs and Cloud SLAs for CSN interactions, both with CSPs and with CSCs.