Kehtetu alates 31.08.2020
CISPR 14-2:2015 is available as IEC Standards+ CISPR 14-2:2015, which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
CISPR 14-2:2015 deals with the electromagnetic immunity of appliances and similar apparatus for household and similar purposes that use electricity, as well as electric toys and electric tools, the rated voltage of the apparatus being not more than 250 V for single-phase apparatus to be connected to phase and neutral, and 480 V for other apparatus. Apparatus may incorporate motors, heating elements or their combination, may contain electric or electronic circuitry, and may be powered by the mains, by transformer, by batteries, or by any other electrical power source. Apparatus not intended for household use, but which nevertheless may require the immunity level, such as apparatus intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard, as far as they are included in CISPR 14-1. In addition, the following are also included in the scope of this standard:
- microwave ovens for domestic use and catering;
- cooking hobs and cooking ovens, heated by means of r.f. energy;
- (single- and multiple-zone) induction cooking appliances;
- appliances for personal care equipped with radiators in the range from UV to IR, inclusive (this includes visible light);
- power supplies and battery chargers provided with or intended for apparatus within the scope of this standard.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1997, Amendment 1:2001 and Amendment 2:2008. It constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- 5.1: For ESD tests on contacts of plugs and sockets the note ("The 4 kV contact discharge shall be applied to conductive accessible parts. Metallic contacts, such as in battery compartments or in socket outlets, are excluded from this requirement.") saying that no test on contacts is necessary has been removed. The IEC 61000-4-2 includes a detailed description how to deal with ESD on contacts and other surfaces. Also discharge on HCP and VCP is required by the basic standard IEC 61000-4-2.
- 5.3 and 5.4: The tables for tests at D.C. power ports according IEC 61000-4-6 are aligned with the generic standards and are the same for 5.3 and 5.4.
- 5.3 and 5.4: For EUT with single mains cable and not other cable, the test set-up as shown in Figure 2 shall be used. The set-up as described in Annex F of IEC 61000-4-6:2013 shall not be used.
- 5.5: The IEC 61000-4-22 has been introduced as alternative method for testing radiated immunity.
- 5.6: No line-to-earth surges are applied to products which do not have provision for connection to earth.