This document provides a series of practical case studies supporting understanding, adoption and use of EN 16234 (all parts) e-Competence Framework (e-CF) - A common European Framework for ICT Professionals in all sectors which provides a common reference of 41 ICT professional competences as required and applied at the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professional work environment, using a common language for competences, skills, knowledge and proficiency levels that can be understood across Europe.
This document supports Information and Communication Technology (ICT) stakeholders dealing with ICT Professional competences from multiple perspectives, in particular:
- ICT service, demand and supply organisations;
- ICT professionals, managers and human resource (HR) departments;
- educational institutions, learning program and certification providers of all types including Vocational and Educational Training (VET), Higher Education (HE) and Continuous Professional Development (CPD);
- social partners (trade unions and employer associations);
- professional associations, accreditation, validation and assessment bodies;
- market analysts and policy makers;
- other organizations and stakeholders in public and private sectors across Europe,
to adopt, apply and use the framework in their environment.