Kehtetu alates 01.04.2021
This Technical Specification (CEN/TS 16157-4:2014) specifies and defines component facets supporting the exchange and shared use of data and information in the field of traffic and travel.
The component facets include the framework and context for exchanges, the modelling approach, the data content, the data structure and relationships and the communications specification.
This Technical Specification is applicable to:
- Traffic and travel information which is of relevance to road networks (non urban and urban);
- Public transport information that is of direct relevance to the use of a road network (e.g. road link via train or ferry service).
This Technical Specification establishes specifications for data exchange between any two instances of the following actors:
- Traffic Information Centres (TICs);
- Traffic Control Centres (TCCs);
- Service Providers (SPs).
Use of this Technical Specification may be applicable for use by other actors.
This Technical Specification includes the following types of information content:
- Road traffic event information – planned and unplanned occurrences both on the road network and in the surrounding environment;
- Operator initiated actions;
- Road traffic measurement data, status data and travel time data;
- Travel information relevant to road users, including weather and environmental information;
- Road traffic management information and instructions relating to use of the road network.
This part of the CEN/TS 16157 series specifies the informational structures, relationships, roles, attributes and associated data types required for publishing variable message sign information within the Datex II framework. This is specified in two parts, a DATEX II VMS Publication sub-model and a VMS Table Publication sub-model.
The VMS Publication supports the exchange of the graphic and textual content of one or several VMS plus any status information on device configuration that aid the comprehension of the informational content. This content is potentially subject to rapid change. The VMS Table Publication supports the occasional exchange of tables containing generally static reference information about deployed VMS which enable subsequent efficient references to be made to pre-defined static information relating to those VMS. These publications are not intended to support the control or configuration of VMS equipment. Each is part of the DATEX II platform independent model.